At The Brook of Newaygo, you will experience luxury living with all the comforts of home. You can take advantage of a variety of life enrichment activities to enjoy on your own or with friends and family every day. Each of our locations features a beauty salon, library, theater, exercise room, chandelier-lit dining room, private dining room and activity rooms for events and informal gatherings.
We are conveniently located near medical services, local shopping, downtown districts and other community activities. We even provide scheduled transportation for outings, special events and shopping to make it easier to get out and socialize!
INDEPENDENT LIVING PRICING
Two simple steps
Choose your apartment size
INDEPENDENT APARTMENT RENT
|One Bedroom||$2,020 / month|
|Two Bedroom||$2,450 / month|
* Includes all utilities with the exception of cable and television.
INCLUDED IN COST
- Emergency call system
- Daily scheduled activities
- Light housekeeping support services
- Complete maintenance and groundskeeping
- Scheduled transportation for Brook activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Worship services
- Laundry service
- Private dining room
- Guest Wi-Fi
AVAILABLE SERVICES FOR ADDITIONAL COST
- Cable TV
- Dining services including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beauty shop
- Medication management
- Personal emergency call system
- Additional housekeeping services – carpet cleaning, spring cleaning, etc.
- Personal care services (to be determined based on need by resident and clinical manager)
Services offered by third party may include Podiatry, Physician services, Home Healthcare and Hospice Services.
Choose your meal plan
|MONTHLY RATE||DAILY RATE|
- Meals are provided by Good Living Kitchens, Inc.
- The ALL MEAL plan is required for Assisted Living residents
- 6% tax is required for all meal services
- All Pricing is subject to change
Please call or schedule an appointment to review pricing.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
We would love to answer any questions you may have regarding our Independent Living options at The Brook of Newaygo. Feel free to chat with us online, give us a call (231) 652-9800 or fill out our online form.