MEMORY CARE IS AVAILABLE AT ALL BROOK RETIREMENT COMMUNITY LOCATIONS IN MICHIGAN
Memory Care in grayling
Our specially trained staff members have a daily goal to recognize individuality, encourage choices and seek joy for their residents. Studies show this philosophy of Alzheimer’s and dementia care helps to relieve anxiety and stress. The result is a higher quality of life for residents.
Dementia does not relate to a specific disease. Rather it is an “umbrella” term used to describe a wide range of symptoms and diseases associated with a person’s memory, thought process, language, judgment and behavior. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of dementia.
For those with dementia, performing everyday activities can be a challenge. For many who live with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, well-being and safety may be compromised. When this happens, those who suffer with dementia and their families need help.
As a friend or family member of a person impacted by dementia, your goal must be to find a senior care provider or a Memory Care community where your loved one can receive meaningful care, both emotionally and physically. It is critical for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia to live in a setting where their disease is understood and their day reflects their reality. The person with dementia must be able to thrive and feel like they belong. They should also have:
- Private space as well as opportunities for socialization
- Meals with foods that are appealing and help available during mealtimes
- Most importantly, the memory care community must foster an environment where residents are cherished for who they are and who they were
The Brook of Grayling is proof that quality dementia care can be affordable for families in the Grayling area. Private and semi-private rooms are available to meet the needs of each individual. Visit us today to experience the best in affordable and meaningful memory care.
MEMORY CARE PRICING
As easy as 1,2,3
Choose your apartment size
ASSISTED LIVING APARTMENT
|Studio||$1,747 / month|
|One Bedroom||$1,747 / month|
* Includes all utilities with the exception of cable and television.
Requires Full Meal Plan
INCLUDED IN COST
- Emergency call system
- Daily scheduled activities
- Light housekeeping support services
- Complete maintenance and groundskeeping
- Scheduled transportation for Brook activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Worship services
- Laundry service
- Guest Wi-Fi
AVAILABLE SERVICES FOR ADDITIONAL COST
- Cable TV
- Dining services including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beauty shop
- Medication management
- Personal emergency call system
- Additional housekeeping services – carpet cleaning, spring cleaning, etc.
- Personal care services (to be determined based on need by resident and clinical manager)
Services offered by third party may include Podiatry, Physician services, Home Healthcare and Hospice Services.
Add Level of Care
(to be determined by resident and clinical manager)
SECURED MEMORY CARE
|Level 3||$2,150 / month|
|Level 4||$2,650 / month|
*To be established by resident and clinical manager
(2nd person fee may apply)
Add Meal Plan
The FULL meal plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and beverage.
|MONTHLY RATE||DAILY RATE|
|FULL||$455 / month||$15.17|
- Meals are provided by Good Living Kitchens, Inc.
- The ALL MEAL plan is required for Assisted Living residents
- 6% tax is required for all meal services
- All Pricing is subject to change
Please call or schedule an appointment to review pricing.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
We would love to answer any questions you may have regarding our Memory Care options at The Brook of Grayling.
Feel free to chat with us online, give us a call (989) 348-8900 or fill out our online form.